# CommercioAPI introduction
CommercioAPI is a RESTfull web service that allows anyone to create transactions with the set of permitted messages on the commercio.network Blockchain and to query it.
# Getting Started
In order to operate with the CommercioAPI are available two environements
- Develop & Test : to test the APi and get familiar with the system in the Test-net
- Official : to operate with the real CommercioAPI in the Main-net
The following services are envolved with the CommercioAPI usage
- Web App : permit to obtain and mange your membership, generate and manage your hostedwallet, get your account address, see the accountability of your transactions
- CommercioAPI base url : have access to the documentation of the Web RESTful services and interact with the API in the proper subpath
- IDM(OpenID) : The IDentity Management service to be used for proper auhentication in the APIs services
- Explorer : The web application "Almerico" that permit to get the transaction informations from the Commercio.network blockchain ledger
These are the end points of the services in the Develop & Test environement and Offical (Production) one.
|Develop & Test||Official||Note|
|dev-api.commercio.app/v1/ (opens new window)||api.commercio.app/v1/ (opens new window)||CommercioAPI base url|
|dev-api.commercio.app/v1/swagger/index.html (opens new window)||api.commercio.app/v1/swagger/index.html (opens new window)||Swagger|
|devlogin.commercio.app/auth/realms/commercio/protocol/openid-connect/token||login.commercio.app/auth/realms/commercio/protocol/openid-connect/token||IDM(OpenID) authentication URL|
# Develop & Test
Is a playground where everyone can test the charcteristics
Memberships can be bought once registered using a sandbox credit card provided by stripe
In the https://testnet.commercio.network chain is available a tool that permits to recharge a wallet with COM token .
In order to use the tool is needed
addr: destination address
amount: expressed in
Suppose you want to recharge with
10 COM your wallet address
This is the request to be used
amount : There is a limit in the amount value of
ATTENTION : Is not available a
faucet for CCC . The Buy function (
coming soon) in the dev.commercio.app must be used
Is the realworld environment where real credit card transacions are requested and real token (COM and CCC) are spent
To use the APIs you need to :
- Register and Login on web App (dev.commercio.app or commercio.app)
- Own a valid membership (Bronze,Silver,Gold) and get your
ID account(or own wallet address example :
- Own enough CCCs (Commerce Cash Credits) to pay for the sending of the transactions.
# CommercioAPIs overview
Brief overview of the available functions. Refer tho the specific APIs guide for more details.
For any support or questions regarding the API or the documentation please open an Issue
# Swagger environement
In the CommercioAPI base url in the path
/swagger/ is available the documentation of the set of released API and a Tryout is possible through the Swagger interface
NB: Any Examples in the documentation refers to the Develop & Test environement
# Hint : Basic Client for Major scritp Languages
openapi.yaml file from the Swagger interface page you can upload it in the https://editor.swagger.io/ (opens new window)
Using the Generate Client menu you can obtain a basic stack software for the language you choose
# Authentication process
In order to gain proper access to the API an authetication process should be performed.
- AUTHORIZE : Permit to authenticate through the IDM and get permission to API usage
# Available APi
The following api are available categorize by the Commercio.network Modules on which are based.
ID (coming next): the eID. To Create and manage Self Sovereign Identities
SIGN (coming next) : the eSignature. to Electronically Sign any PDF e XML digital document