# Developers Guides
# Our Mission
- We want to give anyone the ability to exchange and sign documents with our eiDAS compliant blockchain.
- We are creating tools to provide the best Developer Experience (DX) in the blockchain sector.
- We want to do what Stripe did for payments: Make it easy and fast to develop on the blockchain.
- We want to make developers feel right at home by using their own languages.
- We want to provide a scalable blockchain today, to ship apps tomorrow, not in the next 2 years.
# The Developers Guide (online)
The step by step prtactical guide that explains to any developer how to master the technology that will change the world
# The Developers Guide (Printed Book)
For the developers that love reading things on the good old printed book we have published a beautifully designed visual guide. Any purchase will directly contribute to our Open Source effort
- Available on Amazon and Kindle (soon)
# The Commercio.app
The Commercio Blockchain Certification App. Learn, take the Quiz and Try the Code. Serious developers only 😉 If you complete The Blockchain QUIZ, your company can join our Consortiunm as CERTIFIED DEVELOPER and you can and EARN €500 in Commercio Cash Credits.
- Apple iOS App (soon)
- Google Android App (soon)
# How It Works
DOWNLOAD THE APP Register providing your contacts and your company affiliation; you will be able to operate with FREE TESTNET TOKENS on the testnet.Commercio.network
LEARN, QUIZ and TRY The pocket version of Developers Guide with Copy Paste code examples to create your own App
EARN €500 CREDITS If you pass ALL the Quizzes, then your company will be able to Join our consortium for €500 and as Certified Developer you will EARN €500 in Commercio Cash Credits.
# Our SDKs
As a reference here uou can find all the Open source libraries and SDKs.
|Sacco||Repo||Repo||Repo||Repo||Help us||Help us||Help us|
|(Cosmos Crypto Lib)||Docs||Docs||Later||Later||Help us||Help us||Help us|
|CommercioSDK||Repo||Repo||Repo||Later||Help us||Help us||Help us|
|(Commercio Application SDK)||Docs||Docs||Later||Later||Help us||Help us||Help us|